0 Items - $ 0.00
It is a condition of your accessing this website that you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. The End User Licence Agreement will apply to any digital download purchased from this website.
1. Access to this website may not be continuous or uninterrupted at all times and may be interfered with by factors or circumstances beyond our control. We will not be responsible for any corruption or failed transmission of any information attributable to an internet service provider.
2. You must be over 15 years of age to participate in the interactive sections of this website.
3. While we provide all services at the website with due care and skill we will not be liable for any losses suffered in reliance on truth accuracy sufficiency or currency of any material at the website. To the extent permitted by law we exclude all liability (including for negligence) in connection with any material at the website. Where liability cannot be excluded it will be limited at our option to resupplying the services or undertaking error correction.
4. You will not own any website material except for material you submit. You will be responsible for material that you submit. You must not submit to the website prohibited material including: material which breaches any applicable law or policy; material which interferes with the website or users enjoyment of the website including without limitation spam viruses worms spyware obscenity abuse harassment or threats; or advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent.
5. You will indemnify us against any harm we suffer in connection with prohibited material supplied by You or on Your behalf.
6. You will not use any trademarks or logos at the website without our prior written consent. You will submit material owned by third parties only with their prior permission. In this event you will be responsible for correctly crediting the author and not treating their material in a derogatory manner. You warrant that the material you submit is your own or you have sufficient authority to submit the material in accordance with these terms and conditions. You indemnify us against any loss or harm we may suffer in connection with a breach of this warranty by You.
7. You must not hyperlink to the website in a way that might mislead or confuse an ordinary user as to your relationship with the Website or its related websites. We exclude all liability for acts of third parties and do not endorse or recommend anything in sites linking to us unless we expressly state otherwise.
8. We are not responsible for any content or material in any discussion forum or similar service (including without limitation any information comments and/or advice of any individual or party referred to as a guest or expert whose statements on a forum are their own). We do not authorise or endorse the comments or material of users of the website.
9. We may add remove or vary any material at the website including these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. This agreement will be deemed to be made in Victoria, Australia and governed by the laws and courts of that jurisdiction. Should any provision of these terms and conditions be held to be void or unenforceable for any reason that provision will be read down or severed without adversely affecting the remainder.